Monday, March 15, 2010

Dare Devil show!!

 Hey whats up everyone hope you all had a great weekend, I had a ramp to ramp show on Saturday for Trigger and Seth Enslows jump off. The show was my first ramp to ramp upon my new YZF 450 and let me tell you it was a blast. Everyday I ride these bikes I have more and more fun and just want to keep riding it. Everyone rode awesome, the first show was Scotty Stephens, Taylor Sterner and myself holding it down in the wind and keeping the crowd involved while Trigger and Seth played out the wind situation. They finally jumped and what a rush, I've never seen a distance jump in person and those dudes killed it and made it look so easy. All in all was an amazing day, unfortunately the wind kicked up again and the guys called it quits but we all had fun. I wanna say thanks to the Mulisha and Brit for wanting me to ride and to all the fans out there for cheering us on.

No comments:

Post a Comment