Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Daily Habit.

  Hey everyone today I went and filmed for my 2nd Daily Habit on Fuel TV which was awesome, it's always fun going there and hanging with Pat Parnell and the crew. Along with me was my Sullen teammate Chad Knight who is a pro skateboarder and my bro who is the team manager. We each had our own parts but was cool because it made it like a team thing, it was shorter than usual so I didn't get to give some of my sponsors some love like I wanted but Pat wants me back so we can do a skit with my RC car that I got from Team Associated. Speaking of the RC car my bro and I pinned it home right after and went and filmed for my newest sponsor RC10.com ( Team Associated ) to do some testing at a local track. These guys are awesome for sure and can't wait to get mine all hopped up so I can mash and huck.

Be sure to set your Tivo for April 15th and watch the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment