Tuesday, April 13, 2010

MX Affiliate shoot.

  Hey guys its been a few days since I have posted some news but been busy with photo shoots and shows. Things have been really good lately and feeling more and more comfortable on my new bikes. One of them just left on tour where I did my first TNT demo of the season in Mississippi which was great.
This passed week Kyle Cowling has been coming out to shoot photos for MX Affiliate Magazine which is a pretty cool online digital magazine. He shoots awesome photos and can't wait to see the finished issue with me on the cover, I feel so GQ hahahaha. I wanted to do something a little different,  so we did a sunset model session with my bike on the Huntington Beach boardwalk, thats pretty different. A lot of stuff is shot with a ramp or in the grass or something like that but not me. I'm so siked on how it came out and can't wait til it drops online, thanks again MX Affiliate guys and looking forward to doing more stuff in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment